Rise to the challenge.
Headquartered in Fort Saskatchewan, 15 minutes northeast of Edmonton in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland, Integrity Land also offers Field Work Charge Centres for projects in Southern Alberta – (based out of Calgary) and in Saskatchewan – (based out of Lloydminster). Our strategically based vantage points enable us to handle any land services requirements throughout Western Canada.
Head Office9940 99th Avenue
Fort Saskatchewan AB T8L 4G8
From small talk to legalese, the advancement of your oil & gas, pipeline, oil sands, power and gas utilities and transmission, construction, infrastructure, transportation, forestry and environmental, agriculture, telecommunications and renewable energy projects into Crown, Freehold, Traditional and Reserve land rests on our word.
Get us talking today and make the improbable deal possible through the following land service solutions:
- Exceptional Stakeholder Relations
- Project Planning and Management
- Route or Site Selection, Design and Survey Coordination
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Government, Community, First Nations and Métis Consultation
- Land Value and Damage Assessments
- Landowner Negotiations and Settlements
- Freehold Lease and Right of Way Negotiation and Acquisition
- Crown Land Disposition Acquisition
- Land and Lease Acquisition and Divestiture
- Leasing of Freehold Minerals
- Crown Land Sales – Planning, Posting, Bidding
- Regulatory Compliance
- Data Collection, Statistical Analysis, Documentation and Management
- Clear, concise, complete and accurate Reporting
- Land Administration of Crown, Freehold, Traditional or Reserve lands
Get in touch
From small talk to legalese, the advancement of your industry into Crown, Freehold, Traditional or Reserve land rests on our word.