Measures of worth.
As we help enable the growth of industry, expansion and progress throughout Crown, Freehold, Traditional and Reserve lands in Canada, we understand and appreciate that the land of this country takes meaning from its connection to the souls who protect and respect it. The farmers who plant and work it. The Indigenous cultures who revere and listen to it. The environmental and special interest groups who preserve and restore it, and the dreamers who hope to shape it for the generations of families that will come to live, love and thrive on it.
For this, Integrity Land relies not just upon our diverse and complex skillsets, expertise and fluid structure to allow for seamless, simplified workflow, optimal response time, and creative, proactive surface or mineral land services, but also our unquestionable ability to form lasting bonds of trust, respect and integrity with all people integral to the success of any project.
Proactive surface and mineral land service solutions
As a professional land services company with intimate knowledge and expertise in a variety of specialized land programs and strategies, we always take the high road when looking to make significant inroads. Our longevity and stability in drawing business and community closer – meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our clients for over two decades, is a testament to the fact that in the face of any project challenge, where we meet the improbable, we make project success possible with cool heads, sharp minds and kind words.
Proactive surface and mineral land solutions:
We take the time to listen, and to understand and appreciate project drivers, local issues and affairs, and individual and professional goals in order to develop a customized approach to achieving mutually beneficial and agreeable results between stakeholders – without severe incident or socio-economical impact, and without ever compromising our core values and beliefs, nor the reputations and expectations of our clients.
These are the true measures of our worth that take us Above & Beyond. Put them to task in the elevation of creative, proactive land service solutions, including:
- Exceptional Stakeholder Relations
- Project Planning and Management
- Route or Site Selection, Design and Survey Coordination
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Government, Community, First Nations and Métis Consultation
- Land Value and Damage Assessments
- Landowner Negotiations and Settlements
- Freehold Lease and Right of Way Negotiation and Acquisition
- Crown Land Disposition Acquisition
- Land and Lease Acquisition and Divestiture
- Leasing of Freehold Minerals
- Crown Land Sales – Planning, Posting, Bidding
- Regulatory Compliance
- Data Collection, Statistical Analysis, Documentation and Management
- Clear, concise, complete and accurate Reporting
- Land Administration of Crown, Freehold, Traditional or Reserve lands rich with heritage and cultural importance